Cuts Ice has completed its risk assessment in line with Government guidance on ensuring our workplace is ‘COVID-19 Secure’. Cuts Ice’s overall risk rating is deemed to be low risk.
Our number one priority throughout this pandemic is the safety of our customers, employees, and their families. We are closely following guidelines put in place by the UK Government and Public Health England, and as such have developed a number of policies to reduce risk including;
- Additional deep-cleaning and sanitisation regimes for our entire facility
- Staggered work schedules to limit social contact across our operational areas, and continued working from home provision for office-based staff
- Increasing access to well-stocked hand washing facilities and applicable PPE
- Rearranging workspaces to ensure strict social distancing procedures can be followed at all times
- Employing temperature checks prior to entry to the site.
We continue to monitor the developing situation, and will reassess our procedures in line with any future revisions of guidance.